Miss Frankie Australia
Get Stunning Nails with Miss Frankie in Australia at Seasons Emporium
Are you looking for Miss Frankie in Australia? This fabulous line of nail polishes is a favourite among vegans and anyone who prefers their cosmetic products cruelty-free. At Seasons Emporium, we offer a full range of Miss Frankie nail polishes and other fashion accessories to keep you looking and feeling fabulous.
Benefits of Miss Frankie nail Polishes
Miss Frankie is a company that manufactures a wide range of gorgeous nail polish colours that we stock at Seasons Emporium. If you haven’t tried Miss Frankie before, you’re missing out. Here are a few of the things you’ll love about this nail polish line.
- Beautiful colours. From pinks and reds to purples and blues, you can buy Miss Frankie nail polishes in a variety of your favourite colours. With fun names like Crushing on You, Have We Met, Current Mood, and I Prefer Champagne, these little bottles will put a smile on your face.
- Cruelty-free. All Miss Frankie nail polishes are vegan and cruelty-free. That means that even if you avoid products that test on animals at all costs, you can still indulge in the pretty polishes created by Miss Frankie and remain blissfully guilt-free.
- Healthy and safe. Miss Frankie polishes are designed with your well-being in mind. That’s why they contain no toxic ingredients and are even safe for kids and pregnant women. They’re also breathable for healthier, happier nails.
Tips Regarding Miss Frankie Nail Polishes
There is no need to pay salon prices for lovely nails. With these tips, you’ll look like you just came from a professional manicure.
- Avoid harsh chemicals. Use a non-acetone nail polish remover to remove all traces of your old polish before applying the new colour. Make sure that your nail polish is also free of questionable ingredients. When you buy Miss Frankie, you can cross this concern off your list.
- Always use a base coat. A clear base coat can protect your nails and help keep them from turning yellow. Apply your base coat before your polish, starting at the white half-moon above the cuticle. Let this coat dry for five minutes, and then apply your colour.
- Use two coats of polish. No matter what brand of polish you use, you’ll need two coats of it for a long-lasting, salon-quality manicure. Allow the first coat to dry completely before applying the second; doing so will help prevent you from messing up your freshly polished nails.
- Let your nails dry completely. When you’re finished polishing, allow plenty of time for your nails to dry before resuming your regular activities. Think of it as the downtime you’ve been needing so desperately!