LUCIA PENDANT NECKLACE - 3 METAL COLOURS
- 14 Karat Soft Gold, 18 Karat Rose Gold and Sterling Silver Platings
- Detailing - hand-beaten, cut-out features
- Pendant size - 1.5 x 1.5cm
- Chain length: Adjustable from 39.5cm - 43cm chain
NICOLE FENDEL JEWELLERY
One of Australia’s leading jewellery designers, Nicole Fendel is famous for her hand crafted signature statement earrings and sentimental engravings. Inspired by various cultures and decorative elements from around the world, the collection features the highest quality of rich hammered metals, organic finishes and semi-precious stones.
Each collection is influenced by dreams, journeys and independence; each piece is designed to inspire and empower the wearer.
Born in South Africa, Nicole immigrated to Western Australia with her family at the age of two. Growing up alongside the picturesque beaches of Western Australia provided boundless inspiration and creativity, fuelling the birth of the Nicole Fendel brand.
With an upbringing rich in both culture, travel and creativity, Nicole was drawn to a career in the arts. Whilst pursuing a career in Interior Architecture Nicole began handcrafting jewellery to satisfy her creative desires. After graduation, Nicole moved to Melbourne in search of excitement, love, adventure, but most importantly her dream job.
As Nicole’s part-time hobby quickly began to grow, she decided to follow her heart and pursue her passion for jewellery design full time.
While Nicole’s influences come from all corners of the globe, the collections have never been about high fashion. It has always been about making meaningful connections and creating tangible reminders of important moments in an individual’s life.
Nicole Fendel’s journey has always been fed by the compelling desire to follow her heart and being able to live in the moment. Her story continues in the women who wear her designs and adopt intimate meanings, seeking their own personal empowerment and expression.
Her designs have captured the hearts of A-list celebrities such as Jennifer Hawkins, Isabelle Lucas, Ashley Hart and international bloggers such as Margaret Zhang.
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.