SELENE RING STACK LABRADORITE & CHALCEDONY- 2 METAL COLOURS
The Selene range is all about the stone. Featuring our summer favourites, Rose Quartz and Chalcedony, as well as Labradorite, Selenite and Moonstone, the range now includes gemstone stacking rings and elegant drop studs.
Bringer of goodwill, Chalcedony opens the mind of its wearer. This stone is considered sacred by Native Americans, who used it to promote stability during ceremonies.
Legend says that Labradorite fell from the frozen fires of the Aurora Borealis, a detoxifying crystal for those seeking knowledge and guidance.
N.B. The mint chalcedony in this ring is a really beautiful light mint colour. This photo does not do the ring justice! Please message me if you would like to see a photo of the ring before purchase.
- 18 Karat Rose Gold and Sterling Silver Platings
- Base: Bronze
- Size 7
- Semi-precious stones: Labradorite & Chalcedony
- Stone Setting: Collate Bezel
- Stone Cut: Checker Cut
- Hammered finish
- Round Labradorite Stone: 9mm (diameter)
- Teardrop Chalcedony Stone: 9mm (width) 12mm (length) 8mm (depth)
- Includes set of two rings
Please note: The Selene range is made with natural stones and colours can be expected to vary from product to product.
Nicole Fendel Jewellery is handcrafted with the finest metals and semi-precious stones from across the globe and as such, requires equally superior care. Please follow these care instructions to preserve the longevity of your jewellery and to ensure you get the best out of your purchase!
- Avoid contact with liquids and chemicals (i.e. perfume, sea water, sweat, moisturiser and chlorine). Consistent contact with these liquids will damage your piece of jewellery over time.
- Do not expose your jewellery to humidity (bathrooms and sunrooms) and ensure it is not stored in direct sunlight (please polish your jewellery more frequently if in humid environments).
- Displaying your jewellery in humid conditions or in cabinets under strong or direct lighting will accelerate tarnishing. Please take care to polish these regularly while on display.
- To ensure your earrings do not fall out, gently squeeze the earring hooks together once they are in the ear. We have butterfly backs available to purchase separately if you feel you would like extra security.
- Store your jewellery in your Nicole Fendel pouch to avoid tarnishing. If storing for long periods use a zip lock bag for extra protection.
- Polish your jewellery regularly with our polishing cloth, especially after wear in hot, humid or wet environments.