Shop now and pay later with zipPay
zipPay is a safe, simple, and convenient payment option (powered by zipMoney) allowing you to make sure you never miss a style today and give you flexibility to pay over time for your purchases.
Key features and benefits:
- Shop without a credit card
- Flexible repayments - pay weekly, fortnightly, or monthly
- Reusable shopping amount
- Easy sign-up via Facebook or PayPal
- Always interest-free
How zipPay works
- Select zipPay at checkout: Create your account in seconds and confirm purchase
- Order is processed as normal: Your order will be shipped out - no waiting!
- Log into your zipPay account to set up repayments: Full flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Pay for your items by the last day of the next month with no fees!
- $5/month service fee applies if purchase not paid in full by scheduled due date.
Learn about how you can buy now and pay later with zipPay
- To create your zipPay account, simply choose zipPay at checkout or get pre-approved now.
- All you need is a social media account (we won't post to your account) and to confirm the details that you would normally enter when shopping online.
- Subject to approval, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase and pay as it suits you!
- Once you're approved for your zipPay shopping account, you can continue to reuse it as much as you'd like.
Who can create a zipPay account?
Anyone who is over 18 years of age and an Australian citizen may be eligible for a zipPay account.
What account limits are available with zipPay?
When a customer applies for an account they are allocated a limit up to $1,000. Account limits available to customers are $250, $500 or $1,000. The customer's limit is automatically assigned at account creation and determined by our risk and credit lending policy.
What is the minimum repayment required each month?
The minimum payment required each month is $40 (or balance outstanding, if less than $40), however you can set your repayments higher if you wish to pay the purchase off quicker.
How do I make my repayments?
To ensure you never miss a payment you can setup a direct debit to automatically make your repayments. You can set this to run for as much as you like and as often as you like (as long as you pay at least the minimum of $40/month, or balance outstanding)
Additionally, you can make a one-off payment anytime by logging into your zipPay Digital Wallet and selecting 'Make a Payment'. Payments can be paid online by debit card, credit card or Bpay.
When is my payment due & what costs are involved?
zipPay will send you a statement at the start of each month outlining any transactions made and balance owing. You will have until the end of the month to pay off your purchases in full to remain fee free. However, a $5 monthly account fee will be chargeable by zipPay if you do not pay off the balance of your account in full by the due date.
Once you have repaid your balance down to $0, the account will simply remain open waiting for you to use again to make additional purchases with no fees.
What if my account limit does not cover the cost of the purchase?
You will be prompted to make a co-payment before completing the purchase. The co-payment can be made using either a debit or credit card at the time of purchase.
Can I get an account limit increase?
Yes. All customers are eligible for a limit increase after three months of activity on the account, up to a maximum of $1,000. A good repayment history would be beneficial to a limit increase assessment.
Are there any additional fees charged for using a zipPay account?
A monthly service fee of $5.00 applies. This fee is waived if the balance is paid by the due date. No balance, no fees.
Call 1300 ZIPPAY (1300 947 729) Email: email@example.com For more information visit the zipPay website